Youth Yoga Begins July 22nd - August 12th. Classes are Friday 5pm - 6pm.
Little yogis will be given an opportunity to practice and explore yoga poses and breathing techniques through stories, games, and a guided practice. Classes are fun and interactive with many benefits.
Some of the benefits of Yoga for youth:
- Promotes balance, coordination, and body awareness
- Improves flexibility, strength, and posture
- Improves digestion and circulation; strengthens the immune system
- Promotes relaxation and improves sleep
- Reduces anxiety, tension, and stress
- Improves concentration, focus, memory, and imagination
- Increases self-esteem, confidence, and social skills
A little about Mrs. Foschi is a retired special education teacher and an elementary school guidance counselor.
A certified 200hr YTT
Yoga Ed. 95hr YTT
Trauma-Informed Yoga For Youth
Basic Life Support Certified
Yoga Alliance Member